The Springfield panelized kit home features a formal entry foyer with immediate access to the formal dining and living rooms. The large family room with an informal eating area next to the kitchen is perfect for everyday family use. The master suite has a large walk-in closet off of the compartmentalized master bath area. The oversized two-car garage even has an area for a golf cart, shop, or a home office - or just more storage if needed.
- Total Liv.: 2,601 ft² (242 m²)
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2½
- Garage: 2½ Car
- Ceiling Height: 8’
- Covered Porch: 48 ft² (4 m²)
- Home Plan Cost: Included (December 2016)
- Building Kit Cost: $89,586 (December 2016)
- Style: 2 Story
- 1) Complete set of plans drawn to the California Building Code (CBC), as interpreted by Elk Grove, CA excluding Plot Plan and Energy Calculations. (Other States are available additional costs may apply)
- 2) Plans are engineered for light-weight tile and no snow and/or maximum of 85 mph wind. Exposure "C" and/or Seismic Zone D. Greater design loads by quote only.
- 3) 4 sets of plans, including 3 original engineered stamped sets and 1 copy.
- 4) Truss Calculations.
- 5) Plan changes due to California Fire Hazard Severity Zone add $180 to Base Plan Set price.
- 6) Plan engineering costs may increase subject to local building ordinance.
- 7) Home Plans are only sold as part of our building system.
Download a Free Plan Review Set
After you complete the Free Plan Review set request form we'll send you an electronic version of a fully dimensioned floor plan and all 4 exterior elevations by e-mail. In addition to viewing it on your computer you are welcome to have a local print service print the pages out full sized (commonly 2' X 36') to help with the following:
Interior & Exterior Space Planning
Measure for furniture placement and even stake out the
building footprint for the ideal placement on your building site.
All Four Exterior Elevations
See what all four sides of the building looks like.
Building Cost Estimates
With our fully dimensioned plan you can get much of your interior finish
picked out and arrive at an anticipated budget for these items.