The Manchester panelized kit home is another very practical and efficient country home plan featuring formal and informal living areas. In addition to the large covered porch for relaxation and shade, the bonus/recreation room over the garage could easily be used as another bedroom, hobby area, or home office.
- Total Liv.: 2,369 ft² (220 m²)
- Bedrooms: 3+ Bonus
- Bathrooms: 2½
- Garage: 2 Car
- Ceiling Height: 8’
- Covered Porch: 325 ft² (30 m²)
- Home Plan Cost: Included (December 2016)
- Building Kit Cost: $91,122 (December 2016)
- Style: 2 Story
- 1) Complete set of plans drawn to the California Building Code (CBC), as interpreted by Elk Grove, CA excluding Plot Plan and Energy Calculations. (Other States are available additional costs may apply)
- 2) Plans are engineered for light-weight tile and no snow and/or maximum of 85 mph wind. Exposure "C" and/or Seismic Zone D. Greater design loads by quote only.
- 3) 4 sets of plans, including 3 original engineered stamped sets and 1 copy.
- 4) Truss Calculations.
- 5) Plan changes due to California Fire Hazard Severity Zone add $180 to Base Plan Set price.
- 6) Plan engineering costs may increase subject to local building ordinance.
- 7) Home Plans are only sold as part of our building system.
Download a Free Plan Review Set
After you complete the Free Plan Review set request form we'll send you an electronic version of a fully dimensioned floor plan and all 4 exterior elevations by e-mail. In addition to viewing it on your computer you are welcome to have a local print service print the pages out full sized (commonly 2' X 36') to help with the following:
Interior & Exterior Space Planning
Measure for furniture placement and even stake out the
building footprint for the ideal placement on your building site.
All Four Exterior Elevations
See what all four sides of the building looks like.
Building Cost Estimates
With our fully dimensioned plan you can get much of your interior finish
picked out and arrive at an anticipated budget for these items.