Personal choice and options top the list of features that the Astoria panelized kit home offers. Various rooms and areas can be modified to meet the homeowner’s personal desires and needs. The expansive master bedroom boasts two separate walk-in closets, a private covered porch and an optional master retreat. The multi-use main laundry room can be accessed via the home, back porch and master bedroom closet. Conveniently located in the front hallway is a computer desk niche and window. The spacious kitchen opens up into the dining area over a full-size counter. Through the kitchen door is a unique covered breakfast porch which can be modified for use as a bedroom, exercise or bonus room. Set apart from the main living area with access to a full bathroom is bedroom number four which can be modified to serve as a tandem garage, mini guest suite, work-out room or workshop. The garage hallway has ample space for a stacking laundry unit, providing the home with two separate laundry facilities. With many unique features and room options the Astoria is a home that can meet and display the homeowner’s personal needs and style.
- Total Liv.: 2,622 ft² (244 m²)
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garage: 3 Car
- Ceiling Height: 10’
- Covered Porch: 406 ft² (38 m²)
- Home Plan Cost: Included (December 2016)
- Building Kit Cost: $99,104 (December 2016)
- Style: 1 Story
- 1) Complete set of plans drawn to the California Building Code (CBC), as interpreted by Elk Grove, CA excluding Plot Plan and Energy Calculations. (Other States are available additional costs may apply)
- 2) Plans are engineered for light-weight tile and no snow and/or maximum of 85 mph wind. Exposure "C" and/or Seismic Zone D. Greater design loads by quote only.
- 3) 4 sets of plans, including 3 original engineered stamped sets and 1 copy.
- 4) Truss Calculations.
- 5) Plan changes due to California Fire Hazard Severity Zone add $180 to Base Plan Set price.
- 6) Plan engineering costs may increase subject to local building ordinance.
- 7) Home Plans are only sold as part of our building system.
Download a Free Plan Review Set
After you complete the Free Plan Review set request form we'll send you an electronic version of a fully dimensioned floor plan and all 4 exterior elevations by e-mail. In addition to viewing it on your computer you are welcome to have a local print service print the pages out full sized (commonly 2' X 36') to help with the following:
Interior & Exterior Space Planning
Measure for furniture placement and even stake out the
building footprint for the ideal placement on your building site.
All Four Exterior Elevations
See what all four sides of the building looks like.
Building Cost Estimates
With our fully dimensioned plan you can get much of your interior finish
picked out and arrive at an anticipated budget for these items.