With two large covered porches at the front and back of the main living area, the Brentwood panelized kit home provides an abundance of living space that is set apart from the rest of the home. A full-size island and walk-in pantry in the bountiful kitchen provide function and convenience at the center of the home. The master bedroom is located at the far end of the home, providing a private living area with an optional extended retreat area. A spacious walk-in closet with private access to the laundry area is featured in the master bedroom. Bedroom number three can serve as a separate living area with private bath or can function as a den, media or exercise room and more. The hall half bath can be utilized as a full bath via a door into the private full bath adjacent to bedroom number three. The third car garage bay can become a workshop or storage area with modification. From the inviting and expansive covered front porch to numerous room options the Brentwood offers unique design and function.
- Total Liv.: 2,309 ft² (215 m²)
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2½
- Garage: 3 Car
- Ceiling Height: 10’
- Covered Porch: 446 ft² (41 m²)
- Home Plan Cost: Included (December 2016)
- Building Kit Cost: $83,817 (December 2016)
- Style: 1 Story
- 1) Complete set of plans drawn to the California Building Code (CBC), as interpreted by Elk Grove, CA excluding Plot Plan and Energy Calculations. (Other States are available additional costs may apply)
- 2) Plans are engineered for light-weight tile and no snow and/or maximum of 85 mph wind. Exposure "C" and/or Seismic Zone D. Greater design loads by quote only.
- 3) 4 sets of plans, including 3 original engineered stamped sets and 1 copy.
- 4) Truss Calculations.
- 5) Plan changes due to California Fire Hazard Severity Zone add $180 to Base Plan Set price.
- 6) Plan engineering costs may increase subject to local building ordinance.
- 7) Home Plans are only sold as part of our building system.
Download a Free Plan Review Set
After you complete the Free Plan Review set request form we'll send you an electronic version of a fully dimensioned floor plan and all 4 exterior elevations by e-mail. In addition to viewing it on your computer you are welcome to have a local print service print the pages out full sized (commonly 2' X 36') to help with the following:
Interior & Exterior Space Planning
Measure for furniture placement and even stake out the
building footprint for the ideal placement on your building site.
All Four Exterior Elevations
See what all four sides of the building looks like.
Building Cost Estimates
With our fully dimensioned plan you can get much of your interior finish
picked out and arrive at an anticipated budget for these items.